1/4 cup fresh lime juice (takes about 2 limes)
3 Tbsp less-sodium soy sauce
2 Tbsp honey
2 Tbsp minced chipotle chile in adobo sauce
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Spanish or Yellow Rice
1. Preheat oven to 400
2. Measure out first 4 ingredients, and put in a bowl, stir to continue.
3. Add chicken and toss to coat. Let sit at room temperature for 10 minutes.
4. Arrange chicken, without marinade, in a broiler pan coating with cooking spray. Stick in oven for 15 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, blend the remaining marinade to make it smooth.
6. Remove chicken from oven and flip over. Baste it with half of the sause mixture. Stick it back in the oven for 10 minutes. Remove, flip again, and baste with remaining sauce. Place it back in the oven for 10 more minutes.
7. Serve over rice.
**We ended up grilling ours because it was such great weather, but I am going to try to bake it one day.