Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken

Recipe from: My Kitchen Apron
Ingredients:
3 lb. bag of frozen chicken breasts
1 bottle Frank's Wings Buffalo Sauce
1 packet Ranch Dip Mix
2 TBSP butter (I left this out)

Directions:
1   Put frozen chicken, wing sauce, and ranch dip mix into slow cooker.
2.  Cook on low at least 6 to 7 hours
3.  Using two forks, shred chicken and return to slow cooker.
4.  Add butter.
5.  Cook on low for an additional hour.
6.  Serve on hoagies.  

**This was delicious.  I have some leftovers and I've been looking for something else to make with it.  It was super easy and we will be having this again.  Enjoy! 

2 comments:

  1. Looks great, and I think I would leave the butter out too. I love buffalo sauce as is. How was the addition of the ranch packet?

    ReplyDelete