Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Biggest Loser's Roasted Tilapia with Fire-Roasted Tomatoes and Olives
2/3 cup canned fire-roasted diced tomatoes
12 small green olives with pimientos (sometimes called manzillas), cut into quarters
1 Tbsp. plus 1 tsp. minced onion
1 tsp. freshly crushed garlic or minced garlic
1 pound tilapia fillets
Olive oil in a sprayer (not store-bought spray that contains propellant)
Ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 400°.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the tomatoes (and their juice), olives, onion and garlic until mixed.
3. Lightly mist the fillets on both sides with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
4. Place in a single layer in an 11" x 7" glass or ceramic baking dish or the equivalent.
5. Top evenly with the tomato mixture.
6. Roast until the fish flakes easily and is no longer translucent in the center, 10 to 12 minutes.
Recipe can be found here!