1 – 1 1/2 lb sweet potatoes
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1/2 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil (preferably the easy release kind).
3. Peal the sweet potatoes.
4. Cut into strips that are about 1/2 inch wide on each side.
5. Place the sweet potatoes into a resealable plastic bag. Add oil, salt, paprika and cinnamon. Seal the bag and shake well to thoroughly coat the fries.
6. Spread the potatoes out onto the baking sheet in a single layer.
Cook for 30 minutes, turning every 10 minutes, until slightly browned. Transfer immediately to a paper towel lined plate and serve warm.