1 (16 ounce) package bow tie pasta
1 teaspoon olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
crushed red pepper flakes to taste
1/3 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and cut into strips
1/2 cup pesto sauce (you can use Classico's pesto sauce and subtract the garlic from the ingredients)
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
3. Saute garlic until tender, then stir in chicken.
4. Season with red pepper flakes. Cook until chicken is golden, and cooked through.
5. In a large bowl, combine pasta, chicken, sun-dried tomatoes and pesto. Toss to coat evenly.