From: Faith at Simple~But~Delicious
4 skinless~boneless chicken breasts
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 pkg dry ranch dressing mix
4 oz creme cheese (cubed)
1. Mix soup and dressing mix in crock pot.
2. Add chicken, spooning soup mixture on top of chicken breasts.
3. Cook on high for about 3 hours or on low for about 4.5 hours.
4. Add creme cheese bits and cook about 30 longer.
5. Serve with rice (or noodles), spooning soup mixture on top of the rice or you can shred the chicken and mix with rice and soup mixture.