1 pound lean ground beef
1 onion, chopped
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Brown beef, onion and garlic in a large saucepan over medium high heat. Once browned, drain fat and stir in spaghetti sauce.
3. In a 9x13 inch baking dish, spread a layer of sauce. Top with 1/2 of the mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses, another layer of sauce and the rest of the cheese.
4. Top with crescent rolls, pinching seams together.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes, or until rolls are golden brown.