recipe from: Hello Miss Chelsea
3 containers of strawberries
1 8oz. block of cream cheese, softened
3-4 tablespoons powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 graham cracker, crushed
1. Cut the tops off the strawberries, then using a small paring knife cut a cone shape out of the middle of the strawberries (I used the white part as a guide). Do this with all of the strawberries and set aside.
2. Crush up your graham cracker crumbs into a small bowl and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, vanilla and powdered sugar (to taste), mix until creamy.
4. Scoop cheesecake mixture into a ziploc baggie, and snip the corner off. Pipe the filling into the strawberries, then dip them in the crushed up graham crackers.
5. Refrigerate until you're ready to enjoy them!
**These were super easy and very delicious!