Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Fabulous Fast Shrimp

Ingredients
1 tablespoon butter or margarine
2 stalks celery, chopped (I didn't use this much because I don't like it)
1/4 cup chopped green pepper (I didn't use this much because I don't like it either)
1/4 cup sliced green onion
1 lb fresh large shrimp, shelled and deveined
1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Shrimp soup
1/2 cup water
1 dash cayenne pepper
hot cooked rice
paprika

Directions
1. Heat butter in skillet.
2. Add celery, green pepper and green onions and cook until tender.
3. Add shrimp and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until done.
4. Add soup, water and cayenne pepper and heat through.
5. Serve over rice.
6. Sprinkle with paprika.

This recipe comes off of the Campbell's Cream of Shrimp soup can. I add some hot sauce to mine because I like it spicier. I also serve with a salad and french bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment