1 can (6 oz) white crabmeat, drained
4 oz cream cheese, softened
2-3 green onions, thinly sliced
1/4 cup light mayonnaise
1 Tbsp soy sauce
Garlic powder, to taste
Salt and pepper
Won ton wrappers
Sweet and sour sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 and lightly grease mini muffin tins (24 or 36)
2. Place wontons into muffin cups and bake for 5-7 minutes or until starting to brown.
3. Meanwhile, combine the crabmeat, cream cheese, 2 thinly sliced green onions, mayo, soy sauce, garlic powder, and salt and pepper.
4. Fill the pre-baked wontons with the crabmeat mixture.
5. Bake for 3-5 minutes or until warmed through.
6. Garnish with more green onions, if desired. Serve with sweet and sour sauce.
Total Time: 35-40 minutes
Serves: 24 or 36 appetizers
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Baked Crab Rangoon
Recipe from Kendall at Keeping Up with the Joneses