Recipe from: Keeping up with the Joneses
1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
⅓ cup sugar 1 baked and cooled
9-inch pastry shell (bake ahead of time)
2 bananas, sliced
1 cup blueberry pie filling
1 cup whipped topping, such as Cool Whip
¼ cup fresh blueberries (OPTIONAL)
1. Combine cream cheese and sugar; beat at high speed with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. 2. 2. Spread evenly in bottom of crust.
3. Arrange banana slices on cream cheese layer.
4. Spread pie filling over bananas.
5. Top with whipped topping.
6. Add fresh blueberries on top and chill until ready to serve. Store in refrigerator.
**The name and the thought of this delicious dessert does not do it justice. It was absolutely delicious!