Recipe from: According to Jax
I'm not really sure why they're named "slutty" brownies, but they are sinfully delicious! These are a MUST make!
Brownie Mix, prepared with water, vegetable oil, and egg as directed on box
Chocolate Cookie Mix, prepared with butter as directed on package
1 package Oreos
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare cookie mix as directed on package
3. Prepare brownie mix as directed on package
4. Spray cupcake pan with non-stick spray, or line with cupcake liners
6. Layer the cookie dough on the bottom of each cupcake tin, pressing down to form the bottom of the slutty brownies.
7. Top the cookie dough mixture with one Oreo cookie. Press down firmly.
8. Pour the brownie batter on top of the Oreo layer and make sure it's evenly layers on top.
Fill to about 3/4 full.
9. Bake for 30-35 minutes.