Recipe from: Simply Made with Love
3 medium zucchini sliced into 3" x 1/2" sticks
1 large egg white (I used 1/4 cup of Egg Beaters)
1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs (I used Italian Panko bread crumbs)
2 tbsp grated Pecorino Romano cheese (OMITTED)
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1. In a small bowl, pour Egg Beaters and season with salt and pepper.
2. In a shallow bowl, place breadcrumbs, garlic powder and cheese and mix.
3. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
4. Dip zucchini sticks into eggs then into bread crumb and cheese mixture.
5. Place the breaded zucchini in a single layer and spray more cooking spray on top.
6. Bake at 425° for about 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
*These were so yummy and so easy to make.