Recipe from: Kendall at Keeping Up with the Joneses
1 lb ground beef
1 onion, chopped
Garlic powder, to taste
Salt & pepper
1 cup frozen corn (I used canned Whole Kernal Corn)
1/4 cup ketchup
2/3 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce
1 pie crust
1 cup Mexican style shredded four cheese blend
1/2 tsp parsley flakes
Optional toppings: salsa and sour cream
1. Heat the oven to 375. Grease a cookie sheet with cooking spray and carefully unroll the dough in the center.
2. Chop the onion.
3. Season the beef with garlic powder, salt and pepper (as much as you like).
4. Add the onions and cook until no longer pink.
5. Combine the barbecue sauce, ketchup and corn in a large bowl.
6. Drain the ground beef.
7. And stir into the bowl.
8. Spread into the center of the dough, allowing room for you to fold the edges up around the sides.
9. Bake for 20 minutes, spread with cheese, and bake for 5 more minutes.
10. Sprinkle with parsley flakes.
**The pie crust makes this amazing! Fred also topped his slice with Ranch dressing. We really enjoyed this.