Recipe from: Kendall at Keeping Up with the Joneses
1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
1/4 cup finely shredded carrot
3 tablespoons sliced green onions (omitted - Fred's not a fan)
3 tablespoons chopped cashews
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1/4 cup hoisin sauce (found on the Asian aisle of grocery store)
1 can (8 oz) can crescent rolls (used Reduced Fat)
1. Preheat oven to 375
2. Chop cashews up into smaller pieces
3. Slice green onions
4. Add cashews, green onions, chicken, carrots, onions, cashews to a bowl. Add 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes and 1/2 tsp ginger.
5. Add 1/2 cup Hoisin sauce. And stir.
6. On an ungreased cookie sheet, separate the dough into 4 rectangles...
7. Then, pinch the seams together to blend well
8. Spoon about 1/4 of the mixture onto one side of the dough.
9. Pinch the seams together
10. Use a fork to press the edges together
11. Poke a hole in the top of each with a fork to allow the steam to escape
12. Bake 13-18 minutes.
**We really enjoyed this dish. It was super easy and very delicious. I added a hand full of cheese to my mixture to give it a little more flavor and because we LOVE cheese. I served ours with a salad and some brown rice. I would make this again!!!