From: The Pioneer Woman Cooks
6 whole Russet potatoes
1/2 whole Yellow Onion, diced
1 stick of butter
1/2 cup Heavy Cream
Kosher Salt to taste
Paprika to taste
Black Pepper to taste
2 tablespoons minced parsley
1. Pile potatoes and onions on a square of foil.
2. Add 2 tablespoons of butter. Splash on cream.
3. Then sprinkle on salt, paprika, and black pepper.
4. Sprinkle minced parsley over the top.
5. Wrap bundles tightly and bake 375 degrees for 45 minutes, or until extremely tender.
6. Serve bundles right on the dinner plate.