- 6 cups milk
- 3 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup (use any flavor creamed soup you like chicken, mushroom, celery, etc I use 2 chicken and 1 celery)
- 3 cups cooked chicken
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing or blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup hot sauce, adjust to your taste
1. Stove Top: Combine all ingredients in a large pot and cook on stove until hot and flavors have blended. Stir often to dissolve everything and to keep from scorching on the bottom. At least 30 minutes.
2. Crock Pot: Follow same directions above using crock pot. Just put everything in, stir well to combine everything and then cook on low for 4 hours.
3. Adjust hot sauce to your liking and/or serve additional sauce on the side to allow each person to adjust their own bowl.
4. Garnish with an additional dollop of sour cream, ranch or blue cheese dressing/dip and a celery stick. Would also be good with some shredded cheese on top. If you want to stretch it to feed more try serving it over a scoop of white rice.