1/3 cup Fiber One bran cereal (original)
Dash each salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder, or more to taste
1/4 cup fat-free liquid egg substitute (like Egg Beaters Original)
3 oz. raw boneless skinless lean chicken breast
1 tbsp. fat-free mayonnaise
1 small hamburger bun (light, if available)
2 slices tomato
2 hamburger dill pickle chips
1 leaf romaine lettuce
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Using a blender or food processor, grind Fiber One to a breadcrumb-like consistency. Season the crumbs with as much salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder as you like, and mix well. Place crumbs in one small dish and egg substitute in another.
3. Sprinkle both sides of the chicken with a dash each of salt and pepper. Then, coat chicken on both sides—first with egg substitute, and then with seasoned crumbs.
4. Place chicken on a baking sheet sprayed with nonstick spray. Top chicken with a light mist of nonstick spray
5. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
6. Flip the chicken over, and add another light mist of nonstick spray. Cook for an additional 10–12 minutes, until chicken is fully cooked and coating looks crispy.
7. Spread half of the mayo on each half of the bun. On the bun bottom, place chicken, tomato, pickles, and lettuce, and then top with the other half of the bun. Enjoy!