Recipe from: Samster Mommy
2 cans Broccoli Cheese Soup
2 cans Cheddar Cheese Soup
2 heads of fresh broccoli cut into bite size florets
shredded cheddar for topping
1. In a large pot cook, your soup can contents + 2 cans water & 2 cans milk. (The cans call for all milk but I don't think you need that much, it's up to you & how creamy you like it).
2. Once it comes to a boil turn down to low and season with salt & pepper.
3. In a microwave safe glass dish with lid, steam your broccoli florets. (add about 1/4" of water to the dish and microwave on high anywhere from 2-5 minutes depending on the veggie & amount)
4. Drain broccoli, season with s&p, add to soup pot.
5. Stir & serve with shredded cheddar on top.