1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 can Rotel diced tomatoes
1 can Chicken Broth
1 medium onion, diced
1 large bag of Doritos (crushed)
2 packages of pre-cooked chicken strips
2 cups of cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix soups, broth, rotel and onions together. Let simmer.
3. In a 9x13 greased, baking dish, layer the bottom with crushed Doritos.
4. Layer with 1 package of chicken.
5. Layer with simmered soup mix. Repeat layers until you have Doritos on top.
6. Top with cheddar cheese
7. Bake for 30-40 minutes