Sunday, October 31, 2010
1 1/4 pounds of Oreo cookies (1 package)
1/2 cup melted butter
12-oz. container of Cool Whip (I used Fat Free)
8-oz. package of cream cheese, softened
1 cup powdered sugar
2 packages vanilla instant pudding mix
4 cups milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
Gummy worms (optional)
1. Crush cookies in blender.
2. Using clean flower pot or bowl, put a layer of "dirt" (cookies) in the bottom. 3. Combine butter, whipped topping, cream cheese and powdered sugar and layer over "dirt".
4. Combine pudding, milk and vanilla; blend until thickened. Add a layer over first mixture.
5. Continue to alternate layers, reserving "dirt" for top layer.
6. You can decorate with Gunny worms.