1 can (21 Oz.) Strawberry Pie Filling (or Cherry - your preference)
1 can (15 Oz.) Crushed Pineapple
1 box (about 18 Oz.) Yellow Or White Cake Mix (I used Yellow)
1 stick Margarine - or several spritzes of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
Whipped Cream - Optional
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Dump pie filling and crushed pineapple into baking dish. Stir together.
3. Sprinkle cake mix over the top of the fruit.
4. Slice margarine and butter and distribute over the surface of the cake mix. (Or spray lots and lots of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter)
5. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Recipe adapted from: The Pioneer Woman
When I asked Fred if it was good, he said, "It's too good!" Pat on the back for moi!