Recipe from: Sugar and Spice
3 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. cinnamon
2 cups sugar
1 tsp. salt
2 cups bananas (mashed)
1 8 oz. can of pineapple & juice
1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 cup chopped pecan or walnuts
1. Mix dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
2. Mash bananas in a medium bowl.
3. In same bowl as bananas, add the rest of the wet indgredients and mix together.
4. Then, mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Do not use mixer. Stir by hand just until blended.
5. Pour into greased & foured pan of choice.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean. Time could vary depending on pan!
*May substitute pineapple with mandarin oranges & juice from an 8 ounce can. Whichever fruit substituted must include enough of it's juice.
*If you want the bread just to include bananas, you can add one or two more bananas.